How to Choose a Rehabilitation Facility
Whether you are looking for a rehab program and facility for yourself or a loved one, it is important that you choose a facility that will honor individuality while offering a compassionate environment in which to regain strength and independence.
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) offers some advice for choosing a rehab facility. Click here to see their recommendations.Top Ten Reasons to Choose Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
- More than 77% of patients discharge to the community on an average length of 12 days.
- Over 97% of patients surveyed would recommend our facility to others.
- Nurse to patient ratio of one nurse to every five patients.
- Goal-oriented therapy programs to enable patients to return home.
- Daily physician attention and easy access to physician consultants.
- Caring team of dedicated and experienced professional staff.
- Interdisciplinary approach to patient care, offering services seven days per week.
- Accessible to patients, families and friends.
- Acute, hospital level rehabilitation care rather than a skilled nursing facility.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission and the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Before You Make a Decision, Tour Our Facility
Contact us at (260) 435-6100 (260) 435-6100 for a personal tour.