The Team Approach - Together We Are Rebuilding Lives
Recovering from an illness or injury takes compassionate, creative team involvement in a safe and caring environment. An active support system can help a patient make significant strides in recovery. Each patient, family member and caregiver are vital parts of our rehabilitation team.
If you choose Rehab Hospital to aid in your recovery, our team of therapists work together, with you, your family, our physicians and nurses to help you rebuild your life. Our staff works in partnership with you to set goals and develop an individualized plan for rehabilitation. Our entire staff of caregivers meet weekly to discuss your progress. Together we discuss realistic goals and develop an interdisciplinary approach to meet these goals.
Depending on your individual needs, some of the following rehabilitative specialists may be included on your team:
- Rehab Physician
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapist
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Case Manager/Social Worker
- And many others
Click here to read more about our medical director.
- 95% of our associates are satisfied with our hospital as a place to work
- 93% of our associates would recommend our organization as one of the best places to work in the community
- 93% of our associates intend to stay with this organization for the next several years
*HealthStream Research- Employee Satisfaction Survey from February 2007 through February 2008.
More About Our Team
Learn more about our team and the role they play in rehabilitation.
Call us at (260) 435-6100 (260) 435-6100 and we'll give you a personal tour, during which you can actually meet our team and see our facility.